License Cancellation Local and Foreign Branch in Dubai
The procedures apply to most legal forms of licenses of different businesses. Renewal may be made in the Department's main building or any of its branches or the UAE post office.
- Form for Registration and Licensing Application stating the phone number, the fax, the P.O. Box, and the e- mail.
- Photocopy of the License
- A letter from the Ministry of Economy for the renewal for branches of the foreign countries and offices of commercial registration registered only with the Ministry.
- Photocopy of shop or office lease contract.
- Photocopy of the lease contract of the warehouse, if any.
- No-objection letter issued by the Department of Lands and Properties of the sub-lease in case of leasing a land that is leased by the said Department or practicing business on a land granted by the government.
- Approval of renewal issued by other government authorities according to the type of activity. Please refer to the former renewal to know if this is required by your license.
Required documents for Branch of a Company Registered in Dubai or any Other Emirate
- Registration & Licensing Application Form.
- Original License or a photocopy of it, in case the License is ended.
- Original Certificate of Registration in the Commercial Register (if the head office of the company is registered in Dubai).
- No-objection letter for cancellation, issued by the Ministry of Labor & Social Affairs.
Business in Other UAE Free Zones
Dubai Outsource Zone (DOZ)
DOZ provides comprehensive purpose built infrastructure for both captive and non-captive companies looking to set up in a Free Zone in the UAE. Additionally DOZ offers state-of-the-art offices, robust telecom infrastructure, facilities management services and a 24-hour security service. DOZ extends Free Zone benefits including 100% business ownership and tax free income.
Dubai Biotechnology & Research Park (DuBiotech )
DuBiotech offers unique services that include regulatory affairs management, partner development, registration & licensing, leasing and government services to facilitate the growth of the local and international companies operating in the Park. Currently, over 85 Life Sciences Companies operate from the Park.
Offshore Company in RAK
RAK OFFSHORE is designed to fill a clear gap in the regional and worldwide offshore opportunities available to businesses and financial companies. A real need exists among investors and investment professionals in the Gulf, Middle East, Europe and South Asia for an offshore location in the region and RAK OFFSHORE has been conceived to address that need.
Fujairah Free Zone
Since the establishment of a free trade zone more than a decade ago, commercial activity in the Emirates has flourished. Due to its strategic position with the UAE's only access to the Indian Ocean, Fujairah has a bustling, important multipurpose port. In fact, Fujairah ranks as one of the top three bunkering locations in the world. Fujairah becomes an important tourist destination in U.A.E.